2-4 weeks in July
Minimum of 15 hours of Spanish lessons per week (different levels available)
For students 14 y.o.+
Cultural and leisure activities and excursions
The assistance of a Spanish tutor during the whole stay
With Spanish host families
The student attends Spanish classes and Spanish culture lessons every morning from Monday to Friday and will have the opportunity to enjoy activities and excursions in the afternoons and during weekends. Aside from improving their Spanish, students gain in maturity and personal autonomy. At the same time, he/she stops perceiving Spanish as a school subject, and begins to discover it as a useful tool to comunicate and establish relationships. Learning Spanish allows the student access to 450 million people all over the world thus enables his/her to notice the cultural differences. Accommodation can be either with a Spanish host family or in a student residence.
2, 3 or 4 weeks during the month of July.
For students 14 y.o.+.
- In a Spanish host family, full board in a shared bedroom. The student will be the only anglophone in the spanish house.
- In a student residence, full board accommodation in a shared bedroom. Shared bathroom on every floor.
Monday to Friday.
- Spanish lessons: 3 hours / day. Maximum group size: 15 students.
- Sports, cultural and leisure activities during the afternoons.
Sunday: family day or activities in the Residence.
- There is a Spanish LAI tutor based in Madrid permanently.
- Taylor made packages to suit all group sizes and budgets. Ask us for a quote.
- 15 hours / week Spanish lessons.
- Full-board accomodation in a host family or residence (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner) in a shared or single bedroom.
- Return transfers to and from Madrid airport to the host family / residence.
- Assistance and support from the Spanish tutor during the whole stay.
- Didactic materials (photocopies). School material is NOT included (notes, pens, calculator,...)
- Activities and excursions.
- Public transport pass in Madrid if necessary.
DOES NOT INCLUDE